Thursday, December 4, 2008

Beijing leftovers (6): more Liu Laoshi sightings




should be cleaning my room or studying languages or SOMEthing but here I am, buzzing around the internet and I find back-to-back Liu Laoshi references. Once at www.plumflower.com where there is a Joseph Crandall translation of a book co-authored by Liu (and I thought I had everything of his in English and Chinese...), once again at www.dojorat.blogspot.com where there is a new post with some (probably commercially available) video footage of Liu Laoshi running through 八大掌 or the 8 big/main palms (and I thought I had most of his readily available video...). The rest of the night is clear: close the laptop, put on some shoes and start walking the circle outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

circle away....

"this isn't flying, it's glorified falling!"

-buzz